The call for submission of applications for the European Capital of Culture 2026 competition has been published April 1st 2019. Applications must be submitted no later than May 5th 2020. Applications shall be presented in English.
- A tour through Europe: Pécs 2010
- Finnish health care: my first experience
- HYLKY – a world-class performance in Oulu
- On-line meeting: Baltic meets Arctic – young people in the heart of sustainable future
- Why I’ve moved to Oulu?
- National Entrepreneur’s Day 5th of September: European Capital of Culture programmes’ positive impact reflected on entrepreneurship
- How I fell in love with Finland
- A tour through Europe: Essen for the Ruhr 2010
- A tour through Europe: Tallinn 2011
- A tour through Europe: Marseille-Provence 2013